Monday, December 27, 2010

Sydney By Night


About a week ago Stefan had work and when my plans for the night fell through I decided to take a walk around the city with my camera.  This is something I've been meaning to do for awhile, but with the addition of all the lovely Christmas lights, this seemed like the best time to do it.  I went through Glebe past Black Wattle Bay, and then through Darling Harbour into CBD, taking George St up to the Rocks, then crossing over Circular Quay and going through the Opera House.  
Sydney Tower (taken from Darling Harbour)







Sydney Harbour Bridge












View from Black Wattle Bay

View from the Opera House

And there you have it!  We are due for some belated Birthday and Christmas posts, both of which were amazing.  But for now, we just leave you with those images from around the city.
Cheers,
Edith

No comments:

Post a Comment